I tried Epsom salts on my tomatoes two different ways. On half I put it into the soil and on the other half I sprayed it on as a foiler feed. The leaves on the upper part of the plants seem to be opening a bit, but I haven't seen any dramatic improvement from either method.
Still, the plants are quite productive so I won't give up yet. The other things in the bed seem to be doing quite well.
The chard loves life in the greenhouse.
The peppers are thriving (as long as I can keep them from being over come by the biodiversity in the greenhouse.) The eggplant is also doing well but I seem to have misplaced the picture.
This past week, during farm camp, we got the garlic harvested. It looks pretty good. It was nice to have the extra hands, and the kids seemed to enjoy it.