Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Almost Salad

I've been distracted by political stupidity for the last few days. Important, but...life in the garden goes on.

Today was supposed to be my day to get the last of the bed prep work done in the garden. Instead it is cold and rainy. Life of a farmer. You need the rain, but it never comes at the right time.

Things are progressing despite my distraction and the weather.

In the greenhouse the salad is almost ready to be harvested. I can't wait much longer.


Lettuce Mix 4 weeks

Greens Mix 4 weeks

Peas 4 weeks

baby radicchio

Baby tomatoes second leaves

6 comments:

Barbee' said...

Moving right along and looking yummy!

Bren Haas said...

Your seeds and Salad are wonderful. How exciting!!! Don't you love the feeling you get when one onf those little seeds finally puts on a show?!
WONDERFUL... Happy Spring!

tansy said...

mmmm, my mouth is watering!

Tessa said...

Yummy! Salad time! Your crops look delicious! I know what you mean about the rain- never comes when you need it :)

Rowena said...

Looking good as far as I can tell. We experienced a sudden drastic drop in temps which the plants didn't appreciate at all, but other than that, life goes on in the garden.

Kate The Great said...

Yeah, it is almost spring here in Central Ohio... my pear trees are getting ready to bloom, maybe another 2 weeks...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis