Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mouse Wars - The invasion of the greenhouse



A long time ago

in a galaxy far, far away...



Oops, wrong movie.


Not so long ago

in a corn field next door

the evil mouse sith were preparing

to invade the last


out post of the human

rebel alliance.

Mouse Wars


The Evil Mouse Sith have led the forces of the empire in an invasion of the new rebel outpost on the edge of the Corn Field Galaxy. The Jedi Cats patrol the area but are not allowed into the outpost by Governor Grumpy Farmer. Jedi battle techniques cause disruption of the poly shield that protects the community from the hostilities of space. At his wits end, after suffering massive losses in the fledgling community, Governor Grumpy Farmer left the outpost in search of a Cunning Artificer who could build him a better mouse trap. He has not returned...


The mice are eating my spinach seed as fast as I can plant it. I can't let the cat's in, they shred the poly cover which doesn't make me happy. I'm looking for some high volume, industrial mouse trap, but so far haven't found anything that really works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agh...I feel your pain. Between evil mice and devil-may-care gophers on another blog, it seems the battle has already begun, even before anything has had the chance to turn green. Me, all I ever slay are slugs with bottomless pits for stomaches.

Anonymous said...

Your mouse wars are what made me a loyal fan of this blog.

It is bad for you that they are eating your spinach but great for me because you make my day when you post about your advetures!

May the force kill the little spinach eating demons! Kim

themanicgardener said...

I thought technology would have come up with a decent mouse trap by now ....
--Kate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis