Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crafty Kid

I've been trying for a couple of days to post the latest instalment of the ongoing Mouse Wars saga, but I couldn't get the video to load.  I'll get it figured out soon.

So, I'm going to show off what JJ has been up to.  She got inspired by Kim's felted bag, and decided to make some.

Here are three she made. All from Goodwill sweaters. Hand done by JJ  (age 12)

cashmere bag with needle felting

handbag with a rose

needle felted small shoulder bag
needle felting
JJ will be selling her bags at the Spinners and Weavers booth tomorrow at the Coshocton September First Friday.  You can also find her bags, weaving, jewelry and other crafty things at our farm shop.

1 comment:

Barbee' said...

JJ is so smart and industrious. I hope her bags sell well. What a good idea! Now, I want to go back and read Kim's post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis