Tuesday, January 23, 2018

REBOOT ... again

January 23, 2018

I've let my blogging go for quite a while.  Time was in short supply and this is one of the things that became less critical.  Fortunately things have changed for me and I have a bit more time to devote to the farm, sustainable living, and writing.  I've missed the conversations and community that I had here in blogger world and am trying to get back.  I wont be posting every day, but will be sharing what we are doing on a more regular basis.

So, it is January.  Seed order has arrived and we are trying to plan out where we will put everything.  Our big focus this year is more production of daily use things.  Succession things like carrots, onions, salad greens, etc. takes a lot of planning and daily attention.  Developing the plan right now.  Will post it soon and then update what actually happens.  Wish us luck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis