Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blog Neglect

BLOG NEGLECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been informed by several friends that I am neglecting my blog and that is not a good thing. Stuff has been happening here, and that is the cause of the neglect. My 'friends' seem to thing that the stuff happening should be a reason for more blogging not less. Not how it works in my world!

I will try to get back to blogging, and I will even try to catch up on some of the stuff that has happened. Mostly, I will keep trying to keep ahead of the things that are happening in my world, and if I have time beyond that I'll write.

Mostly, I want to apologize to Jack at http://selfsufficientsteward.com/ for nagging him about writing when he was busy. I hope he keeps writing, but I understand if life has gotten in the way.

Looking at the weather report and the list of things todo tomorrow, I think I will have a little time to catch up.

Until then,

Keep it local, non-compliant, and fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis