Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A new blog

I've been poking around at some issues and ideas in this blog and have started some great conversations. I'm finding that there are things I want to explore that are better suited for a different blog, one where farm and family are not the central theme. On this site agriculture seems to worm it's way into almost every conversation. So, here is the start of the first post on my new blog.

"The End Of Everything

Watching the news lately I’ve been struck by the shortness of the life of any particular topic. They constantly serve up a new crisis of the moment, complete with stunning video, moving eyewitness stories, and pithy headlines. What is missing is any ongoing coverage of real issues. "

If you are interested come on over and let me know what you think.

Lessons For A New World

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it, Alan!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis