Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Musical Seat

We were at the Works a couple of weeks ago and the kids found this bench that was a xylophone. They loved it and want one for one of the gardens here at the farm. I looked them up and found one at Musical Furnishings. They were a bit more than I am willing to pay (money doesn't grow on trees here. Even if it does we don't have any trees on the farm yet, and I can't find any money trees to plant.) I'd like to build one, but haven't a clue how to tune it as a xylophone. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no suggestions, I'm afraid, but it sounds like a very interesting project. :)

Anonymous said...

This also has nothing to do with your musical seat, but thought it might be of interest to you. :)

http://inthegardenonline.com/main/2009/01/aboutcom-looking-for-small-farms-expert/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis