Sunday, July 26, 2009

A few good things

Yesterday Kim (The Inadvertent Farmer, who's blog is one of my favorites), one of the writers on Not Dabbling in Normal, channeled Martha Stewart and posted about the "good things" in her world. It was inspiring. So, here is my addition to the idea...



Hibiscus Flowers


Zinnias

Rose Buds



Baby Beans



Waiting in line for belly rubs (I'm in line too... soon as pictures are done ...)

Life is good here at Roberts Roost.

We have had great response to our to our fudge flavor contest. Tomorrow we will start in the test kitchen with the selected flavors. The judging will be on Saturday, August 1st at the Coshocton Farmers Market from 8:30 am until Noon. You are all invited. If anyone has other ideas for flavors I'd love to here them soon.

1 comment:

jack-of-all-thumbs said...

So tell us about NDIN. An intriguing group that I look forward to spending time following.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis